· E-safety is all about the 3 C’s – Content Conduct, Contact
· Content- Is all about what you are looking at or playing online. If it is not age appropriate we could be breaking the law. We want you to keep an eye on what is age appropriate when we are on technology and what we are watching at the cinema.
· If we say, “we want to watch this film but it’s a 15” we can watch it but we need your permission first.
· Conduct- is all about how we are conducting ourselves online and how we are using technology. We make sure we do not tell anyone personal information.
· We make sure that even when we are behind a screen, we show our values and think about others.
· Contact- is all about not giving out personal information when we make contact online. We make sure we know who we are talking to online. If we do not know, we need to tell you so that you can check.
· We want to talk to you about what we are doing on line and we want to get your permission for the things we do online.
· At school we have all learnt a little rhyme to help us remember what we need to do online. “Before you tap and click, you must remember to think and TELL SOMEONE”.
· We are always wary of advertising when we are online.
· We have learnt that we need to ask parents’ permission if we want to buy something (even if we already know the password!!)
By Cameron, Harry, Zac, Charlotte